4 Simple Steps to Finding the Best Real Estate Leads
Real Estate Marketing - Tips - Realtors - Leads - Real Estate
There's no greater power in real estate marketing than focusing on a highly-specific niche. You’ll save time and money, and get results.
Don’t run in 10 different directions while your competitors thrive. Want higher-quality leads that give you the results you want? Find a real estate niche.
Step 1: Identify The Local Needs.
Take a hard look at the data. What's happening in your local real estate market?
- What are the demographics?
- What are the trends?
- Have there been any opportunities that you may have overlooked?
Step 2: Go Deeper.
Keep going. Dig as deep as you can.
- Figure out how buyers search for homes.
- Discover what kind of technology buyers are comfortable using.
- Think about what kind of property buyers are looking for.
Ask yourself: How can I, the realtor, make the buying and selling process as easy as possible for this very specific group of people?
Step 3: Create With Your Niche In Mind.
Define every channel a buyer in your niche uses and tailor your marketing accordingly.
- If buyers in your niche spend most of their time on Facebook, make Facebook your go-to lead generator.
- Targeting buyers who do a lot of research before making a purchasing decision? Create content that paints you as an expert and is extremely relative to their needs.
Identify who needs your expertise and provide value before they even make the conscious decision to reach out to a realtor. The more visible and useful you are, the better chance you’ll have of your targeted buyer coming to you for help.
Keep in mind, you’ll need to use the right kind of language to engage your specific buyer.
People new to buying or selling real estate may not understand as well as you do. Speak in their language. Just like when working with a client face to face, you can’t connect using "foreign" terms or concepts. The same thing goes for your online real estate marketing.
Step 4: Capitalize and Thrive.
Become THE resource for your niche. Understand the problems they face and develop specific solutions to those problems. Do that, and you’ll have all the real estate leads you’ll ever need.